- Gather as much information as you can.
- Find a business with a solid track record - no less than 15 years.
- Is company continually being awarded by prestigious institutions i.e BBB
- Be sure that the company is financially sound and is run by experienced managers and leaders.
- Be sure there is a real product, not just a gimmick.
- Be sure there is a high customer reorder rate.
- Check if people make their money from sign-up fees or inventory loading because it might be illegal.
- Ask yourself "Does this make sense?"
- Ask yourself, "Is there any substance to their claims?" Be wary if they will not substantiate their income and product claims in writing.
I wish you lots of business success and welcome your feedback!