About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Friend, Business Partner, Teacher, Student

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's in your DNA?


Enjoy this wonderful illustration of ones' perceptions from Simple Truths...please take a look and listen.
Throughout my life and those I've met, life's challenges come at all times, in all shapes and sizes. There are those of us who choose to perceive possibilities or solutions, and there are those who choose to perceive problems or obstacles. Which one are you?

I'm sure most of us would agree, it's not always clear to see positive alternatives when there are some obvious possibilities to choose from, or one does not realize what is right in front of you when it's facing you head on. However, with careful perception, if you decide to focus your mind on a positive alternative to produce a positive outcome - you will have a greater chance to enjoy your own life's experiences in the present moment and the future. The more I practice this with my own work and relationships, the better I feel both physically and mentally.

Again, life is always about choices. With a positive attitude, one also avoids resistance that leads to stress and like so many people I've met with positive DNA's, one also begins to look forward to finding more solutions throughout our lives and maintains a better well being because of it! What's your DNA - I'd love to here from you!

To Your Success and Health!


3 comments:

Frugal in WV said...

I have a problem with dwelling on the negative, I try not to do it, but it's still work in progress :) New follower from bloggy moms, have a great day! You can find me at

http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

Momma Teacher Lady said...

Following from bloggy moms!

http://mommateacherlady.blogspot.com/

Insightful Mommy said...

New follower from Bloggy Moms!

Positivity breeds positivity - love your post!

I'm at at www.insightfulmommy.com
and http://howtohavebabygirlnaturally.com/

Many thanks!